The Anglemaster AC600 is a highly productive automatic crosscutting machine for repetitive cutting of straight or angled components. Build quality, simplicity of programming and total flexibility are the standard out features of this heavy duty fully programmable machine. Fast and precise the rotating table is precision engineered offering high levels of accuracy.
Optional: Photocell sensor for automatic length recognition with full optimising software for maximum length, priority length, minimum waste and volume. Photocell sensor for use with fluorescent crayon for defecting and removing defective parts
Schneider control system comprising of an industrial 10.5” touch screen controller with integrated software and graphical display, inverter, servo-motor and “PRO-MOTION” heavy duty belt feeding system.
Schneider PLC control with self-diagnostic error messages and sensor position monitoring.
TELE-SERVICE: Secure online support, fault detection, fault elimination and maintenance support
- Angle range of saw blade -70 – 0 – +70
- Servo controlled positioning, accuracy 0.01mm
- 6 metre capacity in-feed table 400mm wide
- 3 metre out-feed table 400mm wide and fence
- (Customised infeed and outfeed tables on request)
- Servo motor control to PRO-MOTION feed system
- Positioning speed 60m/min
- Two pneumatic vertical clamping cylinders with independent pressure control
- Two pneumatic lateral clamps
- Hinged safety hood with electrical interlock
- Pusher with optional trim cut capability
- HM (TCT) saw blade 600mm diameter Z96
- Siemens main motor 7.5kw (10hp)
- Automatic star/delta switch
- Motor overload relay
- Safety contacts on doors
- 150mm diameter extraction outlets
- Saw blade feed speed manually adjustable
Air consumption 7 litres per cycle, constant 6 bar, 10mm diameter supply hose
Electrical requirement 9.8kw, 32amps 3-phase, neutral and earth
Dust extraction requirements 2400 cfm
The K.Stroj range of automatic crosscutting machines are well established in the UK market, first introduced in 2003 they are now in operation in many of the leading manufacturers nationwide.
Pallet & case manufacturers
Garden building manufacturers
Timber frame manufacturers
Renowned for its build quality and premium German made component parts this range of crosscutting machines have proven to be extremely reliable, consistently delivering a high level of accuracy and production.
All Anglemaster Automatic Crosscutting Machines are supplied with a 2 year warranty as standard. Subject to 12 month annual service, chargeable.