REMA Fx550 Panel Saw
The REMA Fx550 is a completely new construction of the sliding table panel saw, which exceeds everything we have created so far. The work is easier and faster with precise setting of the fences and cutting parameters. Innovative dust extraction systems improve working conditions. The machine is reliable due to the solid frame and durable internal mechanisms. You can cut many different materials with the maximum height of 200 mm (with f550 saw blade). Standard powerful 6kW S1 engine handles solid wood and any type of furniture panel, also when you cut bunch of material. Ergonomic solutions combined with the new design of the panel saw give you more pleasure from the job.
Fx550 panel saw is available in 5 basic versions:
- 6-axis adjust by servo drives, 7 inch professional touch panel, positioning of: crosscut fence, rip fence, height and angle of the main saw blade and height and vertical position of the scoring unit.
- 5-axis adjust by servo drives, 7 inch professional touch panel, positioning of: rip fence, height and angle of the main saw blade and height and vertical position of the scoring unit.
- 3-axis adjust by servo drives, 4 inch professional touch panel, positioning of: rip fence, height and angle of the main saw blade.
- 2-axis adjust by servo drives, 4 inch professional touch panel, positioning of: height and angle of the main saw blade.
- Manual adjustment of height and angle of the main saw blade.
- An easy-to-access high-resolution touch panel provides full control over the machine.
- New crosscut fence stopper with precise adjustment system and electronic reader with 0,1 mm accuracy (optional).
- New crosscut fence swing support with greater strength and easier maintenance. It is possible to add 2 independent stoppers with electronic readers (optional).
- Electronic reader of the rip fence with absolute memory function and 0.1 mm accuracy (optional for manual and 2-axis version).
- New automatic rip fence system – quick and precise, with the collision-free driveway to the main saw blade.
- Innovative upper guard, easy to adjust with ergonomic handle. Gas spring helps in smooth adjust of the guard to the height of the material.
- The 6-axis version has a new automatic crosscut fence controlled from the touch panel.
- The new cutting unit design allows you to install saw blade with maximum diameter of Φ550 mm (without scoring blade). Robust cast iron components ensure long-lasting machine’s performance.
- Innovative spindle shaft with increased diameter and compensating springs is much quieter and reduces vibrations of the machine.
- The iron cradle has been designed for optimum dust extraction. Minimal space below the scoring unit and the shorter outlet make it easier to extract the shavings.
- The innovation of the upper guard is hidden inside. The shavings thrown by the saw blade are effectively caught by two zones with higher suction parameters.
- New machine frame made of steel sections connected with special lockers and welded. Highest rigidity of the machine structure, used only in the highest-class panel saws.
FX550 Panel Saw Sliding Table Options
|Options||L||L1||S||Cutting length with crosscut fence|
|The diameter of the main saw blade||⌀ 300 – Φ550 mm|
|Vertical adjustment height of the main saw|
|for a saw ⌀300||0 – 75 mm|
|for a saw ⌀350||15 -100 mm|
|for a saw ⌀400||40 – 125 mm|
|for a saw ⌀450||73 – 150 mm|
|for a saw ⌀500||90 – 175 mm|
|for a saw ⌀550||120 – 200 mm|
|Height of saw blade adjustment at 45°|
|for a saw ⌀300||0 – 50 mm|
|for a saw ⌀350||10 – 70 mm|
|for a saw ⌀400||28 – 85 mm|
|for a saw ⌀450||50 -105 mm|
|for a saw ⌀500||63 – 122 mm|
|for a saw ⌀550||85 – 140 mm|
|Tilting circular saw||0 – 45° / 0 – 46 ° (option)|
|Cutting length with a crosscut fence|
|Sliding Table 250||2500 mm|
|Sliding table 300||3000 mm|
|Sliding table 320||3200 mm|
|Sliding table 320||3700 mm|
|Cutting width with the crosscut fence|
|Stopper on the crosscut fence||170 – 1840 mm|
|Stopper with micro-regulation on the crosscut fence||170 – 1682 mm|
|Extension||1950 – 3200 mm|
|Stopper with electronic reader||213 – 1845 mm|
|Stopper with electronic reader and with micro-regulation||213 – 1685 mm|
|Maximal distance of the rip fence||1400 mm|
|Main motor power|| |
7,5 kW (option)
|Scoring unit motor power||0,75 kW|
|Scoring unit saw diameter||⌀120 -⌀130 mm|
|Scoring unit rotation speed||8500 rpm|
|Main spindle tip diameter||30 mm|
|Scoring unit spindle diameter||20 mm|
|Main spindle rotation speeds |
(without variable speed adjustment)
|3500 rpm |
|Sliding table dimensions|
|Sliding table 250||416 x 2500 mm [width x length]|
|Sliding table 300||416 x 3010 mm [width x length]|
|Sliding table 320||416 x 3200 mm [width x length]|
|Sliding table 390||416 x 3900 mm [width x length]]|
|Iron cast table diameters||705 x 1500 mm|
|Working height||890 mm|
|Length||3000 mm with sliding table 250 |
3500 mm with sliding table 300
3700 mm with sliding table 320
4400 mm with sliding table 390
|Width||3776 + extension = 5025 mm|
|Maximal height||1580 mm|
|Extraction outlet diameter||⌀80 mm|
|Extraction outlet diameter – bottom||⌀125 mm|
|Air requested (bottom extraction||900 m3/h|