REMA Fx450 Panel Saw
Fx450 is a new sliding table panel saw made by REMA S.A. It sets the highest standards for sliding table panel saw. Fx450 is distinguished by strong structure and comprehensive cutting parameters.
The saw is equipped with a main cutting unit for circular saw blades with diameters from Φ300 to Φ450 mm, providing a maximum sawing height of 150 mm along with a scoring saw. The standard cutting width with the rip fence is 1400 mm.
- Trolley of the anodize aluminum sliding table with automatic clearance compensation.
- 416 mm wide multi-chamber aluminium profile with 4 steel rollers and 12 eccentric rollers.
- Sturdy guide of the sliding table on the 4 steel rods with a hardness of 60 HRC. Due to the increased diameter of the steel rollers, the sliding table runs smoothly.
- Thanks to the used mechanisms, the top guard adapts to the height of the workpiece to ensure safe operation. The guard is attached to a pipe, which has also a sawdust discharge function.
- Wireless start / stop switch located on the sliding table (optional).
- Additional support table to increase the surface of the workpiece support (optional).
- Continuous electronic readout of the saw angle – standard for the version with geared motors. Electronic readout of the saw height – option for the geared motors version.
- Electronic reader of the crosscut fence stopper with absolute memory function and 0.1 mm accuracy (optional).
- Electronic reader of the rip fence with absolute memory function and 0.1 mm accuracy (optional).
- Cast iron cradle with motorised adjustment of height and angle of saw.
- Independent drives of scoring unit and main saw blade.
- Cutting unit set on cast iron arches. A durable and functional solution with a 15 year warranty.
- The Fx450 is also available in manual version.
FX450 Panel Saw Sliding Table Options
|Options||L||L1||S||Cutting length with crosscut fence|
|Main saw blade diameter||Φ300 – Φ450 mm|
|Sawing height depending on saw blade and angle|
0 – 75 mm
0 – 50 mm
15 -100 mm
0 – 70 mm
40 – 125 mm
12 – 85 mm
73 – 150 mm
30 – 105 mm
|Saw blade tilting|
0 – 45°
0 – 46° (option)
Cutting length with a crosscut fence
Sliding table 300
Sliding table 320
Sliding table 390
Cutting width with the crosscut fence
Stopper on the crosscut fence
50 – 1750 mm
1965 – 3200 mm
Stopper with electronic reader
50 -1630 mm
Maximal distance of the rip fence
|Main motor power|
7,5 kW (option)
|Scoring unit motor power||0,75 kW|
|Scoring unit saw diameter||⌀120 -⌀130 mm|
|Scoring unit rotation speed||8500 rpm|
|Main spindle tip diameter||⌀30 mm|
|Scoring unit spindle diameter||⌀20 mm|
|Main spindle rotation speeds||3500 rpm|
|Sliding table dimensions|
|Sliding table 300||416 x 3010 mm [width x length]|
|Sliding table 320||416 x 3200 mm [width x length]|
|Sliding table 390||416 x 3900 mm [width x length]]|
|Iron cast table diameters||705 x 1500 mm|
|Working height||890 mm|
|Length||3500 mm with sliding table 300|
3700 mm with sliding table 320
4400 mm with sliding table 390
|Width||3690 + extension = 4990 mm|
|Maximal height||1950 mm|
|Extraction outlet diameter||⌀80 mm|
|Extraction outlet diameter – bottom||⌀125 mm|
|Air requested (bottom extraction system)||900 m3/h|
|Air requested (top extraction system)||360 m3/h|
|Suction air speed||28 m/s|
* Machine specifications are subject to change. In case of doubt, the parameters indicated in the individual offer are binding.